Scholarship for Seniors
These scholarships are for students in high school and they are eligible for the scholarships in their senior year. These scholarships may also be available throughout their freshmen, sophomore and junior year.
2) Coca-Cola Scholarships Th scholarship is $25,000, and one award is given each year.
3) Best Buy Scholarship 60 scholarships of $1,000 to $25,000 are available.
4) Signet Classics Scholarship 5 scholarships of 1,000 each are available.
5) Bank of America Scholarships:
6) America’s Junior Miss Scholarship Program:
For college-bound high school girls. Several scholarships of different amounts.
7) US Bank Internet Scholarships 30 scholarships of $1,000 each are available.
8) American Planning Association High School Essay Contest 11 scholarships of $5,000 each are available.
9) CBAI Annual Scholarships 13 scholarships of $4,000 each are available.
10) Youth Foundation Scholarship Several scholarships of $2500 to $4000 are available.
11) Walt Disney Company Foundation Scholarship 1 scholarship worth $5000 is available.
12) Junior Achievement Nelnet Scholarship 10 awards of 1000 available.
13) Bruce Lee Scholarships Several awards of $5000 are available.
14) College Matters Scholarship scholarships ranging between $1000 – $5000 each are available.
(No website; send applications/inquiries to “College Matters, PO Box 380287, Cambridge, MA 02238)
15) KFC Colonel’s Scholars Scholarship scholarships of $5000 each are available
16) Apple Scholarships 10 winners are chosen, each receive a MacBook Pro, iPod Nano, and $2000.
17) The 7th Generation Community Service Scholarships:
For high school seniors or graduates who are planning to enroll in a 4-year university or college. Several scholraships of up to $20000 are available.
18) Al Neuharth Free Spirit Scholarship Several scholarships of a minimum of $1000 are available.
19) Sam Walton Community Scholarships Several scholarships of $1000 to $25000 are available.
20) Most Valuable Student Competition 500 scholarships of $1000 to $15000 .